email

quiltcornerstoneliverpool@outlook.com

Sunday 31 May 2015

Waterloo Quilters Show part 2

As promised here are some more gems from the exhibition. 
I was lucky to win a box of threads in yesterday's draw so I decided to collect them in person and thus paid an extra visit to the show. It was amazing how many things I saw that I missed yesterday. I also met some lovely quilters and gained lots of ideas, hints and tips.
Barbara Cox, from Canada, gave some great hints and tips on how to do free machine quilting, whilst her sister passed on lots of information on appliqué via her super samples. Many thanks to these two generous hearted people.







Such a simple design but so very effective and "purrfect" for cat lovers!

There was a cushion tombola but I wasn't fortunate enough to win one. Yesterday a man bought 3 tickets and won 3 cushions. How lucky is that?

We're all looking forward now to the Gresford Festival of Craft in mid June. 
I'll give full details soon.

No comments: